Pridružite se Božićnom izazovu!!!
Astal Kuhinja ima tu čast da ovaj mesec bude član sudija za izbor recepata!Welcome to the 8th recipe challenge organized on Very Good Recipes!
The challenge is open to everyone, whether you have a food blog or not.
In order to participate, you need to enter one or more Christmas recipes for an appetizer, and entree (main dish) and/or a dessert.
- If you have a food blog registered on Very Good Recipes, you just need to publish your recipe on your blog with a link to the challenge page http://verygoodrecipes.com/christmas-menu-challenge in the text of your recipe.
Please also add a link to the recipe category so that we can find participating recipes easily:e-mail me)
- If you have a food blog (or a blog with a recipe category or label) but are not yet registered on Very Good Recipes, you can register in 30 seconds.
- If you do not have a blog, you can participate by sending me your recipe with one or more pictures. I will publish your recipe on Very Good Recipe's blog so that it can be displayed on the challenge page.
- There must be at least one picture in your recipe, and both the recipe and picture need to be your own. If your recipe is inspired by another, please mention it in your recipe.
- You cannot use an already published recipe to participate in the challenge, you need to publish a new recipe (otherwise there's no challenge!)
- We would love to have participations from all around the world, including from blogs in languages other than English. Please do include an English translation of your recipe in your post though. :-) If you need help with the translation (proofreading etc.), we will be glad to help if we can.
- You can participate with up to one recipe for each category: Christmas appetizers, entrees (main dishes) and desserts.
You can participate from December 5th 2013 until January 5th 2014 included.
The judges will select a grand winner amongst participants who will submit 3 recipes (1 appetizer, 1 entree (main dish) and 1 dessert), plus 3 winners (1 for each category).
I will offer cookbooks of her or his choice to the grand winner (up to $60 value). Shipped to your place wherever you are!
3 winners (1 for appetizers, 1 for entrees (main dishes), 1 for desserts)
I will offer one ore more cookbooks of their choice to each of the 3 winners (up to $30 value). Shipped to your place wherever you are!
Laurels and badge
All the participants will receive a badge with laurels that will be displayed on Very Good Recipes (on their page and in the huge list of food blogs). You can also display it on your blog or your challenge recipe if you want to.
Winners will get gold, silver and bronze laurels.
Thanks a lot to the judges to make this challenge possible!
I hope you will enjoy the challenge and that many of you will participate! Have fun!
This month the judges are: